As a disclaimer, the recipe is only vegan if you use vegan ingredients so check your ingredients!
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 cups of mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup of applesauce
- 3 tbs of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together your dry ingredients and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix your vinegar and almond milk. Let it sit for a couple of minutes and then add the mashed banana, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Gradually add your dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, being careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter into a greased bread pan. Bake for one hour. The bread should look browned and slightly cracked. The tooth-pick test is good measure of done-ness.