- A request for the mushroom recipe related to the picture posted on Wrap-up. Well, it's one of my non-recipes. Basically, I chopped up some onion and fried it. Then I made a sauce using two types of BBQ sauce, ketchup, and maple syrup. Then I added that to the onions and heated it a bit. I had my husband grill the mushroom for three minutes gill side down. Then he flipped it over, added the sauce/onion combo, and grilled for another seven. It was pretty good. In the future I may add some cut up faux chicken or something to it to bulk it up as a meal. Hmm. Maybe this should have been a separate post even if it is a non-recipe.
- Was the tomato quesadilla soggy? Nope. I choose tomatoes that are slightly under ripe and just use the end pieces in things like sandwiches. It reduces the juice/soggy factor. Generally, because I don't like tomatoes, the rest of the tomato tends to rot in the fridge. This is something I'm working on. I always have the intention to use the remaining tomato in sauces or force guests to use them on their burgers.
- Yes, my bunnies are especially cute these days. Well, actually, they are always cute. I'm just taking more time to enjoy them in photos.
- Yes, Miessence foundation should be magical at the price I paid. Unfortunately, it is not. (comment from: Miessence Review)
- No, they do not look like ovaries. But they also don't look like muffins. (comment from Pancake Puffs)
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Until I have a crazy large readership (ha!), I figure it would be nice to reply to comments in a separate post to make it easy for the one person writing comments. And in doing so, hopefully guilting others into writing comments too.