- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of icing sugar
- 1 bag of dairy-free chocolate chips
- Muffin wrappers
- Melt half of the chocolate chips. I use 30 second intervals in the microwave.
- Spoon melted chocolate into muffin wrappers. It should do at least 12 cups.
- Place in freezer to chill.
- Mix up the peanut butter and icing sugar. Drop the filling into the chilled chocolate cups. Place back in freezer.
- Find something else to do for twenty-ish minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and spoon on top of the firmed up peanut butter/chocolate base. Chill some more and then enjoy.