I have big plans for the day. I've already made pancakes and cookies (from a mix). I'm prepping my cheeze sauce for my macaroni casserole tomorrow. Later I will whip up more mock tuna salad and then do dinner prep.
In non-cooking stuff, I hope to have a chance to prep my blog for the week, prepare for some work stuff, finally finish a book so I can give it back to my coworker, maybe go for a walk....I guess I will just see how the day plays out.
(Some) Stuff I Ate
Of course I had a few other things, but they are going to get a separate post.
Stuff I want to Eat
- A mash up of my usual casserole and a mac & cheeze
- Stuff portabella mushroom burger
- Green smoothies
- Overnight vegan oatmeal
- And I can't remember what else is on the meal plan
In the Rest of My Life
- I helped a family member move closer to me. Yay. :)
- I'm still reading the same books but have a plan to finish at least one soon. It's gorgeous out today, which means it is a hammock day.
- On my radar: Easy Vegan Nutella, and Vegan Mocha Frappuccino; and of course, a bunch of books to add to my "I will never actually read because life doesn't stand still" list.