Monday, July 22, 2013

Wrapping up

I'm a bit behind in my posts these days. My favourite little person has been keeping me very busy. I had planned to do my blogging while she naps but today is the first time I've been able to follow through with this plan.

I have made very little in the past couple of weeks. It's been ridiculously hot. Who wants to cook in weather like that? Luckily, I have loved ones that won't let me starve.

At one point it was 106 degrees outside. Definitely gross if you are doing anything other than lounging.



(Some) Stuff I Ate


Grilled Veggies
Avocado Fries (they were good!)


Black Bean Brownies (the ones
I could never master) and Coconut
 Ice Cream (very very good, but not
 made by me.
Grilled Eggplant
I have nothing planning for stuff to eat. I've spent 99% of my time away from home and I eat what I've been offered. If this keeps up, I may move in. ;)
 

In the Rest of my Life

  • My garden got weeded. See the before and after pictures below (not pictured is the part they didn't get to. Turns out my gardeners wussed out.)
  • We went to an-almost-local market and melted. I hope to go back when it's cooler.
  • I'm reading the same books, so nothing new on that front.
  • Coming up: I have no clue.
Playing Fort with my favourite
little person. Can you see her?
Before
After




No comments:

Post a Comment