Monday, October 21, 2013

Lessons

You know how we are born just knowing certain things about life? Like how to breathe? Well, one of my lessons was to stay away from fuzzy food, especially if it was green or white. Some of this instinct has been confirmed over the years.

So naturally, kiwi was on my 'potentially poisonous' list. But did you know that kiwi is actually edible? With the encouragement of my maybe-future sister-in-law, I bought a kiwi. I figured if she eats kiwi, then it can't be that bad. I mean, she is the pickiest person ever. Anyway, all of that to say that I tried a kiwi.

And I'm not entirely won over. However, I am willing to move it from the 'potentially poisonous' list to the 'maybe just once in a while' list.

Also, I have learned that it is not a good idea to dance while:
  • using a knife
  • pouring water
  • eating trail mix

No injuries will be reported, but you may want to tuck that little tidbit away in case you are tempted to bust a move in less than ideal conditions.

(in my defense I'm trying to get my 10 000 fitbit steps in).

No comments:

Post a Comment